Housing Associations – Our Services
We are a Limited Company and have been trading for almost 10 years. We are unusual however, as we are a niche law firm, which specialises in advice and representation in Landlord & Tenant, Debt and Welfare Benefit cases. Our city centre office is based in South Wales but we are accustomed to delivering services throughout England & Wales.
We are a team of 25 staff comprising 15 fee earners (including 6 solicitors) 1 IT Manager and Data Controller, 1 Accounts Manager, 1 Business Support & Office Manager and an administration team.
Our focus is Housing, Debt and Welfare Benefits Law which has historically been publicly funded, however following the cuts to legal aid in 2013 we have widened our service portfolio. This is an opportunity, as we have a highly skilled team who have years of specialist knowledge and experience in the delivery of landlord & tenant, debt and welfare benefits advice. We are now offering our specialist services to Registered Social Landlords.
We could help you:-
- Maximise your tenant’s housing benefit entitlement to reduce your rent arrears and avoid evictions.
- Maximise your tenant’s income by identification of unclaimed disability benefits which in turn increases the potential housing benefit applicable amounts and hence entitlement.
- Represent within possession proceedings including anti-social behaviour / nuisance cases and housing injunctions.
- Assist with debt recovery and enforcement.
- Deliver specialist training to your staff
We have a trained team who are waiting to assist you and as we have always been predominantly legal aid, we are much cheaper than the larger more expensive corporate firms.
For further information please telephone our Ms Helen Williams on 01792 485222 or contact us via email to help@housinglawyers4U.com